1. Get dressed to go out and grab a penny.
2. Let your husband choose a number between 10-20. This will be the number of times you flip the penny.
3. Pull out of the driveway and begin. Heads is right. Tails is left.
4. Every time you come to an intersection, flip the penny and turn the corresponding direction.
5. Once you get to the number stop. Look around. Make a date where you are. Grocery store? Stop in and grab supplies for cookies. A house in your neighborhood? Do a random act of kindness. A restaurant? Well, that’s pretty self-explanatory…
(Source: ephesianswife.blogspot.com, via sunshineroad)